BS-IT (Information Technology)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BS-IT) focuses on a holistic viewpoint, with emphasis on information technology. The program is designed to provide engaging pathways for students to learn, understand and assimilate the latest Information Technology trends. Students pursuing this degree program will attain cutting edge skills to solve ever evolving technology challenges through information analysis and expanding technology frontiers.
The BS- Information Technology at ILMA University introduces the latest concepts in the dominant field of technology. The technologically advanced program is a unique blend of information systems and information technology. The program focuses on practical applications of technology and information systems to support organizations while adding value to their products and services.
• Impart the knowledge and skills to use IT effectively
• Develop the understanding of the different components of the information technology field, including hardware, software, communication, networking, research, resources and management skills
• To familiarize with current communication technologies and tools
• Design and manage IT-based systems
• Equip with the application and usage of technologies in various fields of information technology, including software applications, database systems, management information systems and IT project management
• Utilize information technology knowledge in common business functions to make processes more effective and efficient
• Establish a strong computer science and information technology base to capitalize on the opportunities in the information technology sector
• Develop the know-how of theories, knowledge of concepts, practices and applications required of a professional associated in the field of information technology
• Assess the impact of the ethical, social and legal issues regarding globalization on business information systems
Minimum 12 Years of Relevant Education with Min 50% in Intermediate or equivalent
|No. of Courses||41|
|Total Credit Hours||123 Cr Hrs|