BS-FD (Fashion Design)
Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design at ILMA University is very comprehensive, creative and industry oriented program. The students learn the traditional skills alongside innovative digital techniques at the same time learning to understand the global fashion insights, trends and industry evolution. The students also learn marketing and merchandising industry through the industry academia linkages and combined with mentorship approach. The program entails all the pertinent requirements of rigorous and up to date curriculum. The practical teaching approach enables students to stay up to date with the national and international styles.
The BS-Fashion Design at ILMA University provides a fabulous fashion centred experience which enables the graduates to enter into the industry with high competency and creativity. This trendsetting program focuses on imparting information coupled with the practical experience in apparel, cuts, design, drapes, shapes and stitching, etc. BS-Fashion Design program provides the fundamentals to the fashion projected tips and techniques in step with the international industry.
• Provide quality education reinforced by practical training
• Develop and enhance practical as well as communication skills for providing value-driven and client-centric services or individuals of all ages, enhancing client and employer’s satisfaction
• Provide a comprehensive theory-based education with practical experiences that address various aspects of the fashion design industry
• Develop aesthetical capabilities, learn tact and functionality at every phase of designing, sampling and production
• Equip with a unique approach to design, achieve technical competence with industry practice
• Provide an opportunity to present work to industry professionals
• Instil skills, knowledge and contacts for preparation for a range of career opportunities within the fashion industry
Minimum 12 Years of Relevant Education with Min 45% in Intermediate or equivalent
|No. of Courses||46|
|Total Credit Hours||138 Cr Hrs|