BS-CST (Cyber Security)
The BS (CST) program intended to produce skilled professionals to understand the processes that impact information security, safeguarding information assets, collection and preservation of digital evidences, analysis of data, and identification and fixing of security vulnerabilities. The program will equip students with the fundamental knowledge of computer science that forms the technical foundation of the field, with an essential focus on experiential learning through laboratory exercises in the security courses. This degree is a state-of-the-art course with a perfect blend of Cyber Security that is designed to set the graduates up for immediate industry success by combining and leveraging today’s cutting-edge technology with real-world scenarios.
The BS- Cyber Security Program at ILMA University is designed with an amalgamation of business management and applied technology practical coursework. With the recent surge in the field of Cyber Security, this program has become intensely popular to meet the needs of the current era. This ultra-secure program aims to produce cybersecurity specialists who will have superior knowledge and the skill set to devise solutions for the computing problems in the high alert security field.
• Equip with the technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information
• Adhere to a high standard of ethical behaviour
• Use research to establish venues and innovative applications to expand the information to adeptly tackle the security-related challenges
• Instil the principles of critical thinking to creatively and systematically solve the problems
• Identify, assess and manage cybersecurity threats
• Meet the demands of the ever-changing environments of cybersecurity
• Assist in mastering the skills necessary to move into leadership roles in companies, agencies, divisions, or departments
Minimum 12 Years of Relevant Education with Min 50% in Intermediate or equivalent
|No. of Courses||41|
|Total Credit Hours||123 Cr Hrs|