BS-AV (Animation & Visual Effects)
The BS in VFX and Animation degree focuses on building modern skills in key areas such as concept drawing, 3D animation, physics-based simulation, and compositing, under the able guidance of seasoned faculty members and industry experts. University houses state-of-the-art spectacular facilities, software and equipment. Our goal is to make you an artist that can do wonders in the field of animation. Transform yourself into an extraordinary VFX artist, producer, animator, and 3D artist as we shall equip you to take the ingenious and communication industries by storm.
The BS-Animation & 3D at ILMA University offers a core animation and 3D degree program which focuses on critical skillsets: the hand-drawn art of animation, digital 2D animation, 3D sculpting and 3D animation. The animated program explores avenues in graphic design, compositing and sound with real-world production concepts. The program focuses on a professional animation workflow which refines skills using industry-standard software.
• Equip with the tools, strategies and design methodologies required to develop creative, technical and analytical skills in animation production
• Explore design histories and theories
• Gain expertise in animation methods like computer graphic animation (3D CG modelling, character design and rigging, CG lighting and rendering) and motion-capture techniques
• Use the design tools as the professionals and gain hands-on industry experience by developing design solutions for real-world audiences
• Develop an original, individual approach to creating animation coupled with extensive knowledge of contemporary professional animation practice
• Gain a thorough understanding of the social, cultural and professional context occupied by animation and the ability to articulate this
• Develop an enthusiasm for a personal enquiry into animation and the motivation to sustain it
Minimum 12 Years of Relevant Education with Min 45% in Intermediate or equivalent
|No. of Courses||46|
|Total Credit Hours||138 Cr Hrs|