BS-AI (Artificial Intelligence)
The BS (AI) program gives the students an in-depth knowledge they need to transform large and complex scenarios into actionable decisions. The program and its curriculum focuses on how complex inputs — such as knowledge, vision, language and huge databases — can be used to make decisions to enhance human capabilities. The curriculum of the BS (AI) program includes coursework in computing, mathematics, automated reasoning, statistics, computational modeling, introduction to classical artificial intelligence languages and case studies, knowledge representation and reasoning, artificial neural networks, machine learning, natural language processing, vision and symbolic computation. The program also encourages students to take courses in ethics and social responsibility, with the opportunity to participate in long term projects in which artificial intelligence can be applied to solve problems that can change the world for the better — in areas like agriculture, defense, healthcare, governance, transportation, e-commerce, finance and education.
The BS-Artificial Intelligence program at ILMA University is designed to produce graduates who are well versed in a range of Artificial Intelligence topics essential for designing, maintaining reliable effective software as well as hardware systems. The futuristic program provides hands-on experience to cover all aspects of Artificial Intelligence including problem modelling and analysis, software design and development, software verification and validation, software quality, testing and software management and hardware designing.
• Develop the understanding of natural intelligence by the use of computer models
• Provide techniques and technology for building systems capable of intelligent decisions and actions
• Apply the basic principles of Artificial Intelligence for providing reliable software design, implement, deploy and maintain practical software systems
• Verify and validate software and hardware systems
• Develop the understanding and application of software project management skills: measurement, estimation, costing, planning, deployment and tracking of resources
• Communicate effectively in career and educational environments
• Impart the knowledge and skills to develop a career in software and hardware organization or industry
Minimum 12 Years of Relevant Education with Min 50% in Intermediate or equivalent
|No. of Courses||41|
|Total Credit Hours||123 Cr Hrs|