ILMA Youth Digital Support Program (YDSP)
Are you a student of Intermediate or A-level and interested in attending an Essay Competition organized by ILMA University to showcase your academic skills?
“THE CHANGE I WANT TO MAKE”
• Essay must be between 350-500 words in English excluding title
• Essay must be written in English only
• Essay must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
• Essay must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted
Intermediate / A levels / Equivalent
• Competition opens : 22nd June 2020
• Competition closes : 15th July 2020
A total of 80 Essays will be shortlisted for awards by a panel of experts on the basis of Content, Research, Structure & Grammar in the following Categories:
i. First Best 10 Essays will receive Laptops
ii. Second best 20 Essays will receive Tablets/Smartphones
iii. Third Best 50 Essays will receive Internet Devices
Incentives are subject to approval by the BASR and can not be claimed as a right.